Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updates

Hey! I guess I haven't blogged in a while!  What can I say, I don't know where the cord to upload pictures is, even though it's probably upstairs, and I just forget when I'm up there!  Plus, I've had a lot going on!  So, until I can go into further detail on some of these photos, I will just do a brief update on them!  So, here we go!

Sweet friends of ours from our child birthing classes just had twin boys!!! Oh, and their daughter is only a few weeks older than Tucker!!!  I can't even believe it!!!  They were so sweet to ask me to create custom canvases for over the boy's cribs, and I was thrilled to oblige, especially since this meant that I got to know the names before everyone else!
 

Tucker got some new shades.  Summer is coming, and well, he's just got to look good ;)

I am a baking machine!  I LOVE to bake, but I'm the only one in the house who really loves baked goods.  However, since Grandpa has recently been sick and lost weight, we now have to fatten him up!  Enter: Kel.  I have made him 4 types of muffins, beer bread, and later, I'm making waffles! :)  Mom also asked me to make some cookies for a funeral, and since making Nestle TollHouse cookies is one of my favorite activities, I agreed again :)

Last week, mom and I were able to run downtown for a few errands while Pops watched Tucker.  We happened upon this adorable little cupcake place called The Flying Cupcake.  YUM!!! Do you see how big these things are?!  Then I found out there is one in Carmel.  Already been there once.  Resisting temptation to return due to my diet... :/

Oh, and did I mention that T only wanted new shades because I got some?!  Yeah, I'm cool.  And, no, they're not blue :)

I got to teach a Colors n Cups over at Gallery 116!  We had a BLAST, and the new studio space downstairs is amazing!

And, of course, Craft Weekend!!!  Let me explain.  It rocked.  Totally.  However, I got a sinus infection right after it, which is why I haven't posted the pics, oh and the whole cord thing!  I know, poor excuse.  Anyways, we had an awesome time!  People left with gorgeous projects, and I WILL be doing it again soon!!!
 Thanks for hanging in there with me!  Tucker and I have been playing outside a lot in this freakishly warm weather.  We've had so much fun, and I'm just loving watching him be all boy! :) 

Hope you enjoyed these! :)

No comments: