...So, Tucker got Hand/foot/mouth disease last week. I felt awful for him as these giant red bumps began to appear all over his legs. They then spread to his elbows, but thankfully, not to his face or the bottoms of his feet. He had a high fever one day, and slept glorious amounts of time...that was short lived :/
Poor guy. He got an antibiotic because the bumps got infected, but even now as I'm looking at him, they are starting to get better/go away.
Then, as any sweet almost-2 year old would do, he decided to share. With Mommy. Sunday night, my entire body ached with every movement, I hit a high fever, and developed red bumps in my throat. I've been slowly regaining energy, but have been consistently dealing with painful swallowing. :/ To top it off...I hope... I began to get bumps on my hands. They feel tingly and prickly when I move them...no fun.
So, to sum that up, we're on Quarantine. Probably for another week or so since apparently, the incubation period for this stupid illness is like over a week after your symptoms are gone. I think we're both ready to get out of the house and do stuff, but since it's been in the 90's every day, even playing outside is a bit uncomfortable.
Anywho, Andy will be done with Summer School on Friday!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment