Oh, these two!!!
How perfectly this picture captures both of them!
I love these two more than words can explain! They made me a Mommy, and I am working every day to be worthy of that privilege.
I can not believe how fantastic these little people are.
Tucker is so smart, polite, and funny. He is treasuring God's words and truths in his heart and applying them to his life, all while being a robot, superhero, and knight in shining armor!
Livie is...well, I can't think of a word to accurately describe her! She is full of life, laughter, smiles and mischief! She is our "Sunshine Girl," "Destructor,""Woman with a mission," and all around goof ball!!!
How perfectly this picture captures both of them!
I love these two more than words can explain! They made me a Mommy, and I am working every day to be worthy of that privilege.
I can not believe how fantastic these little people are.
Tucker is so smart, polite, and funny. He is treasuring God's words and truths in his heart and applying them to his life, all while being a robot, superhero, and knight in shining armor!
Livie is...well, I can't think of a word to accurately describe her! She is full of life, laughter, smiles and mischief! She is our "Sunshine Girl," "Destructor,""Woman with a mission," and all around goof ball!!!
This was my best Mother's Day yet! After serving at church together, Andy and the kids took me to Gingers for lunch, my choice!
They then surprised me with my gift-choosing a plant for all of us to plant together and watch grow as a family!
I chose Peonies, and I am so excited to see them grow! They will actually bloom each year around Mother's Day, so it will be a reminder of this special gift!
They then surprised me with my gift-choosing a plant for all of us to plant together and watch grow as a family!
I chose Peonies, and I am so excited to see them grow! They will actually bloom each year around Mother's Day, so it will be a reminder of this special gift!
This was by far my favorite picture! :D Livie was not having the whole situation, and I guess Tucker was over it too! But, I love it. It was a great memory, fantastic day, and grand celebration with my favorite people in the whole world! :D







No comments:
Post a Comment