Monday, June 30, 2008

Wall Art! :D

Alright, in my last post, which no one read ;), I asked for some ideas on what to call my art if I were to advertise. To help these efforts, I thought I would post a few resent examples of my work. I hope this helps!




These are just a few examples. I also did some ADORABLE canvases for my neices' rooms with their names on them, but I can't find those pictures at the moment. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great! well, i already gave some suggestions this weekend... art kandy, kiddy kandy (since you do a lot of kid's art), kelly's kreations, or kidzart ;) or kandy wall art. that's all i got right now. if you pick one of my names, i am automatically part of the company :) tee hee

Anonymous said...

oh, ps...i will feature you and your work if you give me a piece to use as a giveaway. that's the day when the most readers view the page, and it will give GREAT publicity.

Whitney said...

You are SO good!! And can I say how proud I am of you for updating? Horray! :)

Oh, and I love Allison's ideas for names!

Whitney said...

I designed it in powerpoint! It was super easy....then I saved it as a jpeg and uploaded it! Easy as 1-2-3.

Sara Laverty said...

hey kels.
ricky here!
you should call it kels krazy kreations. :D

William, Megan and Avery said...

I'm not feeling the creative juices at this moment.... I'll get back to you :)

Jess in MA said...

I found this through Pink Potpourri- who visited my site and left a nice note! I like the paintings, they look great! I guess you could say they are whimsical, fresh, sweet and charming. I don't know if that helps at all, but they certainly are all of those things. :)