Meet Kelli. She's fabulous! Kelli and I got joined together as roomies for our freshman year at OBU. We quickly realized we were polar opposites, however, it has bonded us for a life long friendship. We hadn't seen each other since my wedding, so we decided that 4 1/12 years was just too long to wait!
We had SOOOOOOO much fun together! Luckily, she came for the most perfect weekend since the skies were blue, and all of the leaves were glowing in vibrant colors! We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at Bub's Cafe, and even Tucker loved his pancakes...and the pretty girl next to him :)
And, to top off Kel's trip, she accompanied Andy and I to the Elwood Com. High School Masquerade Ball!!! It was a BLAST... clearly :)
We were so sad to see her go, but hopefully we will be visiting her new home as soon as it's built!!!
I love you, Kel! You are welcome here ANY time! I promise to have powdered sugar donuts and french toast for you :)



2 comments:
WAY COOL! Makes me want to reconnect with Stephanie! I love it that you two keep in touch!!
pretty sure tucker has a crush on kelli. :)
Post a Comment