Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sicky Sick Sick!!!

You know that stomach bug that's been going around?! Yep, we got it!!!  I guess it started with me last Tuesday.  Being sick is no fun.  Being sick while pregnant is even more not fun!  Thankfully, it didn't seem to effect Baby Girl much because she  just danced around inside all day...while I had a stomach bug...yeah, fun :)

Although I quarantined myself most of the day, Tucker and Andy both ended up getting it.  Thursday night, Tucker threw up for the first time.  Like real person, no spit up, throw up.  And, I gotta say, it was probably the worst thing I've been through!  I have never felt so helpless in my life!!!  I couldn't help him or take his pain away...but I did get about 2 hours of solid snuggle time!!!  Which, if you remember his baby days, he is not a cuddler...still isn't, really, since he's always on the move, but that boy just melted into me!!!

Then Andy got it...sort of.  The man is a fortress, and he just felt ill, no real other issues like T and I had, but just knowing that he didn't feel good made me feel queasy every time I was around him.  I don't do well thinking that he's not well.

Soooooo, I thought we were all on the mend, until last night!!!  It came back... HARD...for Tucker.  Again, more throwing up, but way more crying, way more pain, and nothing I could do!!!  Again, he only wanted Mommy, so I got to snuggle him to sleep last night! Andy came and sat with us while Tucker slept in my arms, and we relived his infant days when he would somewhat doze in our arms. 

Needless to say, we're looking forward to Baby Girl getting here so we can steal our snuggles with her too!!!

Tucker is much better this morning, but I don't think we're out of the dark just yet! :/  Please pray that we all stay well for Thanksgiving Week!!!  Our tree is still growing, and we have SO much to be thankful for! Praise the Lord!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ugh, sorry you guys got the sickies! :( No fun. Praying everyone will feel well soon!