Sunday, February 3, 2013

Diaries of a Crazy Pregnant Woman

Pardon my grammar.  Pardon me sounding like a 14 year old girl.  This is what a 38.5 week pregnant woman thinks about at the end of the day...when she has time :)

*She's basically "fully cooked." She is like a normal baby just hanging out in my stomach; not like blue or unfinished or anything.

*A whole baby fits inside my stomach. Plus all my other stuff. I feel huge.

*I could go into labor at any point.  I probably won't, but at any moment, this whole thing could get started.

*She's like a little mermaid baby.  She's breathing "under water," and then will just come out and start breathing air and making noise and stuff.

*She could be completely different than Tucker...or just like him.  I wonder what she'll look like, too.

*I'm not really freaking out about all of this second baby thing because I've done it before.  I have a feeling that that's going to bite me in the tail here pretty soon.

*My babies must really think I'm comfy.  Neither of them have seemed to want to come out.

*I can only eat what I want for like another week and a half, and then I'll be nursing.  I'm trying to use up my Starbucks gift card while I can.

*I don't know why I think labor is going to end all of the lower half of my body hurting all of the time, but apparently that's what I keep thinking is going to happen.

*It's happened.  I forgot what it was like to be completely exhausted all. the time.  People said I'd forget before I would have another baby, and believe you me, Andy and I DID. NOT. FORGET...up until about 8.5 months ago when this whole thing started again ;)  I still think it's going to be rainbows and sunshine...just like with Tucker...and then I barely slept :)

*I'm glad she'll be born in February.  I'd love for her to be born on Valentines Day, but I don't want to wait that long.  I like even numbers, so that would be ideal.  ...God already knows her birthday :D

Well, I think that's all I've got for now!!! 

No comments: