I have been soaking up snuggles, cuddles, and kisses as much as I can because she's just so tiny and I love it!!!
Clearly, Andy shares the same sentiments :)
Tucker really loves his little sister. He is always asking where she is when she's sleeping, and is so excited when she's awake!!! He sits next to me on his Car's couch while I feed her and watches Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I love this picture because a lot of his "lovies" are just him gently leaning into her :)
She loves to hold her little hands :) I usually stick a finger in there so we can hold hands, too. I tell her that she can always hold my hand.
In between Livie snuggles, we have been playing a lot of Legos, train table, and watching shows! Daddy made this little house for the Lego puppy, and Tucker's pretty fond of his design :)
Since Livie has been such a good baby, I quickly found myself getting cabin fever!!! So, Andy suggested that we take a little road trip one night to Sonic!!! The closest one is like 45 minutes away, so it really was a mini road trip, but we had a BLAST!!!! (literally, I got one for dessert :) Tucker asked me to come sit back with him while we ate, so of course I did!
While Tucker has been at school this week, I've really enjoyed some quality awake time with Liv. I gave her a sponge bath one day, and other times, we just sit and look around together! I just love how pink she is!!! :) I'm trying to soak up her smallness now because she is rapidly gaining weight! I can tell that she's getting bigger as her cheeks are getting fuller and her newborn sleepers are getting just a bit snug.
Tucker enjoys showing Livie his things and teaching her stuff when he can :) He even learned how to spell his name this week!!! I'm so proud of him!!!! Next, we'll learn how to spell Livie :)
This morning Andy put Livie next to my lovie from growing up. I don't think that stuffed animal has ever looked so big!!! I can't believe she is the same size!!! CRAZY!!!! ...sometimes she still seems small :)
And, of course, more train table :) He really loves to play with this thing!
I am a little sentimental about how small Livie is. She will never be this small again, and I don't want to miss a moment of it!!! I just love kissing those little cheeks and lips, and I love her tiny little fingers that search out mine while I'm feeding her, and her little face that looks so much like Andy and I together, mostly Tucker, and a little of my mom!!! Aaaaaaahhhhh, babies :)









No comments:
Post a Comment