This Wednesday Livie turned one month old!!! I can't believe how quickly time is moving...having a toddler to run after has probably helped with that!!! Livie is such a little sweetie, and we have all fallen head over heals in love with her!!! So, Livie, here is your letter!
Livie,
We have been so blessed to have you as a part of our family! Your spirit is so soft, quiet, and relaxed! I can not believe how laid back you are, and I am really loving that about you!
Tucker absolutely loves you! He excitedly proclaims, "Livie's awake!!!" when he sees you or hears you crying! He can not wait to run into your room to see you!!! He loves to "pet" your head, lean in to hug you, and give you sweet little kisses.
Since you were born, you have loved holding your head up!!! As we've started tummy time, you've continued to gain strength! You can lift your head and look around so well!!!
You have basically been on the same schedule since we brought you home. You eat in 3 hour intervals during the day, and 4-5 hour stretches at night!!! You have also blessed us with a few 7 hour stretches, too!!! You have moved from 3.5 ozs a feeding to 4 oz., which I think has spurred on your growth spurt!
You have grown to about 9.5 lbs, and we changed you out of newborn diapers into size 1 on your one month birthday!!! I have also had to bring out the 0-3 month outfits this weekend, as your newborn sleepers are definitely too small!!!
You are beginning to smile when you hear my voice, instead of just when you're gassy ;). You also look for the person who you hear talking in the room!!! You are always so wide eyed, taking in everything around you! You sure are going to be entertained for the rest of your life with Tucker around!!! He is always doing something fun to watch!
The picture below cracks me up!!! Your dad sent this to me one morning while he was snuggling with you in bed and I was playing "train table" with Tucker! I had been thinking how big you were getting, and then saw that you were the same size as my childhood lovie, Mousie!!!! The SAME size as one of my stuffed animals!!! I just can't believe it!
You are always clasping your little hands. :) When I am feeding you, I stick my fingers in there so I can be a part of your hand holding, and just love the feeling of our hands touching :)
My little Livie Lu, I love you!!! I can't even express how much I love you!!! I am so glad you are in this world, and I am treasuring every minute with you! Please stay small forever! I love you!!!
Mommy








1 comment:
My personal favorite is the one of you and Livie followed by the ones with Tucker and Livie together. Pax see's pictures of her and says "aww, Lovie" so cute!
Post a Comment