Thursday, March 14, 2013

Circle Sandwiches

When we were little, mom used to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cut them with a tiny little circle cookie-cutter. She would then stick a small pretzel stick into our sandwiches and pair it with some type of fruit and other yummies. For some reason, this was always a special treat, one that my sisters and I always enjoyed. As I got older I couldn't wait to be able to make circle sandwiches for my own kids. Unfortunately, I could never find a circle cookie-cutter! Once Tucker was big enough to eat sandwiches, the search began! And I found them at the most unlikely of places!

Hobby lobby! In the clay section, I found a three pack of Circle Clay cutters that work perfectly for his little sandwiches! Now that he is totally into peanut butter and jelly, he loves the circle sandwiches too!


No comments: