Livie,
Two months have already gone by since you entered our world, and you are just a ball of sunshine! I am so thankful for what an easy baby you are, which has made our transition from a family of 3 to a family of 4 so much easier!!!
You are eating 5+ oz. of breas tmilk every 3 hours during the day, and you have just started going from about 10:30 at night to 7 in the morning!!! You're doing a great job, baby!
You smile ALL the time!!! Your smiles mostly come from hearing Mommy and Daddy's voices, and responding to us, but you also love smiling at others! Just like Tucker, you are a people person!!! You pass out those smiles like they're going out of style!!! You are even starting to "talk" a bit by "coo-ing" while you're playing!
Your neck is so strong!!! You LOVE to hold your head up, and do great during tummy time!!! You will also hold your head up while being held so you can look all around...and usually end up head-butting whoever is holding you!!!
Your 2 month appointment got postponed until the middle of the month, so I'm not sure on all of your statistics. You did just get your first ear infection at the beginning of Daddy's spring break. We knew something was wrong because your usual calm demeanor had disappeared, and you were screaming while you were eating! :( Poor girl!!! I think you weighed in around 12 lbs. that night at the Med Check, and close to 22 inches long...but then again, my memory is horrible, so those are not official stats ;)
Tucker absolutely loves you!!! And you love him!!! He is always giving you kisses, putting your paci in when needed, and "petting" you :) He has also began singing you songs, and doing things to make you smile, which you wholeheartedly provide :)
Livie, you are just such a sweet baby! I can not say enough how much I love you!!! You are beautiful, you are sweet, you are cuddly, and I LOVE you!!!!
Love, Mommy :)






No comments:
Post a Comment