I know I haven't blogged much since Livie was born, but that was mostly due to having a newborn, selling our house, moving out, moving in, and having 2 little ones!!! Clearly, I had a lot to write about, just not a lot of time to write it! lol!!! So, to make the reading go a little easier, I've included some visual sweetness for your viewing pleasure :D
In addition to working on the house, and unpacking, I have been potty training Tucker...which I think may be the very end of me some days, but more on that later!
Livie is now 9 months old, and is on the move!!! She started crawling around 8 months old, and pulled up quickly after that! It's so fun to watch her move towards what she wants! Tucker never did the real "crawling" thing, more of an army crawl, so to see Livie go the on her hands and knees is pretty neat!
After sending Tucker back to Mother's Day Out this year, i quickly noticed that it was not the positive experience that it was last year. I tried to "make it work" for a few weeks, and we ultimately decided that I would do school with him at home, and then see what happens next year! He is such a smart little guy, and I am really enjoying watching him learn, and being a part of that!!!!
I've created some curriculum to learn the rest of the alphabet, numbers, scriptures and strong character qualities. He's doing a great job, and I'm so proud of him!!!!
Andy is now done with football for the season. Although we are always sad to see the team loose, this momma and kiddos are SUPER glad to have their Husband/Daddy home!!!
So, yep! That's us right now!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment