As a part of teaching full year 7th grade art, I'm putting a spin on their sketchbooks! We are taking blank Composition journals and transforming them into Artist Journals. We painted the covers today, and next week we'll start altering he pages! I've never done this before, so I'm learning right along with the kids! ...once again, i'll have to add pictures later!
Lastly, I got some great finds today at Goodwill! I wandered over there today, half in a trance after a long week of teaching, just to zone out and browse, when something caught my eye! Upon closer examination, I saw these:
Nine West, black, pointy toe, stilletos, Size 7- PERFECT!!! The best part of all is that they were 50% off, making them a wopping $2.00!!!! Thank you Good will!!!
4 comments:
You Potter women have all the luck! I don't think I have ever, in my whole life, found a good find at any thrift store. I'm so jealous!
oohhh great find! glad to see you're still updating your blog :)
hey be sure to swing by The Pink Potpourri this week...we're hosting a swap and would love for you to be a part of it!
You ARE alive! Great find, and congrats on the window! I know in the business world those are often envied! :)
I accidentally typed your blog name instead of mine (www.andy-kelly.blogspot.com). I am a teacher ~ a preK teacher. I was married 7 years ago (almost) when I was 24. Check us out sometime. Where are you from?
Post a Comment