Alright, here we go! I hope you can handle the massive update and pictures!!! To start off with, here are some pictures from my 25th Birthday!
Andy surprised me Sunday morning with this gorgeous ring from James Avery as I was getting ready for church! I haven't taken it off since I got it!
Allison is awesome, and bought me a MacBook! Just Kidding! She bought me a Beautiful bowl to put in the dinning room!
Here's my wonderful husband, inspecting the dish :) Isn't it pretty!!!
Now for the big gift!!! Mom and Dad decided that for out 25th Birthdays they would buy us something from Tiffany's!!!! See my little blue box!!! My gift was a delicate silver chain with 5 little chains attached. Each of the 5 chains have a small heart on them! These 5 hearts represent "The Potters," but they are also engravable, so as Andy and I have a family, we can engrave each of our initials on the hearts!!! Isnt' that an awesome gift?!!!! I apologize that the necklace is hard to see, I'll try to get a better one.
Andy and I after birthday celebration.
Mom, Dad, and I after birthday celebration.
Ok, new topic. This Saturday was Kristen's baby shower!! Mom and I went to celebrate and had a great time! It was so wonderful to see Kristen and Daniel, and for me to feel her belly! (...I don't know why, but I LOVE touching prego bellies! I guess I'm just eager to feel the baby!)

Allison and I went in on a gift for Kristen, and I found the cutest "growing duckie" thing! You put the little duckie in water and it gets bigger!

Last but not least, my classroom!!! I'd promised pictures, so I took some tonight while I was waiting Back to School Night to start! As you can see, my new room is MUCH bigger, and has windows!!!!! I think it's coming together nicely :)

I apologize for my scrubby appearance in the picture above, but the point of it is to show you the lanyard Mom made me!!!! I had this cloth one that was OK, but then I starting seeing some really fun ones on other teachers. Of course when I told mom about this, she was on it!!!! A few days later she had this for me!!! It has all kinds of funky beads, with a few "surprises," such as a little lady bug, cross, and a smiley face on the back so i can still "smile" at people behind me!!! THANKS mom!!!!! If you are interested in having one of these Cha Cha lanyards for you work, let me know! She can personalize them to your style!!!

Here are the flowers sent to me from Mom and Dad today. I was having a rough afternoon yesterday, and they sent these to brighten my day. Boy, did it work!!!! There's nothing like having a giant boquet of flowers delivered to you in the middle of your "challenging" class!!!

More room

Here are some of my "pieces of flair" for my desk! The kids get a kick out of these things and enjoy touching ALL of them when they are talking to me. Notice LaDawn in the middle left. She's the pencil bucket with the yellow and purple sunglasses!

And, my bookshelf- complete with Mike Wisowsky, Napolean, and my crayon bank. Fun times! Hope you enjoyed!!!
3 comments:
What a special gift from your parents! Awww...you need to take a close up picture and show us!
these are GREAT pictures! this is one of my most favorite posts ever! i love your bowl :) and tiffany's necklace! and i especially love mom's Cha Cha lanyard! she should seriously see if she can sell those at delany's. anyways, thanks for taking the time to post all these. i enjoyed them!
How fancy are you! I love getting the picture updates... we miss you guys!
Post a Comment