Monday, September 1, 2008

Sara's here!!! Sara is very special to the Potter family, but also to Indiana in general. We first met Sara at OBU when she was rooming with our good friend Holly. Two years later, Sara and Allison lived together, and the following year, I lived with her, in what is now affectionately known as "Ho Ho 30." Years later, Sara is still a big part of our lives, and has graced us with her visit here, this Labor Day weekend!

To start things off right, Sara got a tatoo on her wrist that says "more than this" After much nerves, sweat, and pain, her arm will forever remind her of great friends, great life, and this trip :)


After the Broad Ripple, and Bazbeax's Pizza, we went downtown to Circle Center. Sara and Ifound these Rock'n sunglasses! I'm a little sad to say that I'm old enough now that the popular style from when I was little, is now back in the stores at a MUCH higher price!
We met up with Andy later for a little nourishment before Craft and Movie night. We were greatly excited to find that with a small donation to St. Jude's children's hospital, we would be allowed to COLOR while waiting for our dinner!!!! I was pleased with my transformation of my Chili into "Herb, the hippie chili peper!" Sara colored hers the Bronco colors. I think it's safe to say that these bad boys will be framed at the front of the restraunt when I go back next time! ;)
And, a little flashback. Last weekend, Andy's team played at Lucas Oil Stadium!!! The final score was a bit upsetting, but getting to be there was great! Mom and Dad, Megan and William also came. We had VIP All Access passes, so we got to tour that whole place! It was great!!!


I hope that my 3 readers really enjoyed this post!!! :D

3 comments:

SB said...

Yay! What a wonderful labor day weekend! :-) Also welcome to blogspot...i noticed we have the same background in different colors. *wink*

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun! so glad sara got to come and visit!

Annikke said...

Sounds like a great weekend!