Monday, September 8, 2008

Venting...

Since I'm 100% convinced that NO ONE reads this blog, even after I spend time uploading a ton of pictures, which I thought people liked, I am going to use this space to vent, since there's no one else around!
Now, I don't really mind that Andys gone pretty much most of the time, until tonight. I think I'm fighting some type of cold or allergy attack, and wanted to just come home and rest. Unfortunately, Sookie is attention starved since she's in her cage 80% of the time. All I have wanted to do is lay on the couch and relax. Sookie, however, has other plans. She has sat on me, next to me, thrown her puppy toys at me, sat ON MY HEAD and FACE, ran around me, and licked most of my visable body. Most days I have energy to entertain her antics, but my lack of interest seems to have only spurred her on.
Anyways, it won't make any differnence to tell Andy once he gets home because he'll be too tired, so the pounding of these keys will be the extent of my venting...that, and who ever walks by outside and is able to catch a bit of exhasperated yells.
Thanks, diary, it's been lovely sharing these private thoughts...

14 comments:

William, Megan and Avery said...

i totally read your blog :)

i hope you don't get sick. it was a not-so-fun week last week... just send sookie for a playdate with her doggie friends across the street :)

The Shillingburg's said...

I totally read your blog...every time you update, I'm here. It sucks that Andy's gone so much. Praying for your cold/allergy/thingy.

Anonymous said...

you should get sookie a treadmill, or another dog, or her own room to run around in during the day instead of laying in the crate! :) just some thoughts to help with the evenings to come. hope you are't too sick, and feel better soon! allergies are totally brutal this year :(

Whitney said...

I read your blog AND your personal thoughts. Duh-duh-duuuhhhh! ;)

Sara Laverty said...

i read your blog too! :)

i'm sorry sookie is so high maintenance! :( perhaps she misses me. she did enjoy sitting on me while i was there. :)

i hope you feel better soon!!

melanie said...

time will take care of sookie. hope time took care of that 'cold'. and hey, i do read your blog, but who knows if anyone reads mine since the post thingy won't work. thought i had it fixed but nope it isn't!

Annikke said...

Sorry you had a rough day... I hope you are feeling better! I hate this time of year for the colds and stuff -- icky! Hang in there!

Tara Smith said...

I read your blog......and just wait until you have kids!!!!!!!!!! You think Sookie is starved for attention?

Louisiana Belle said...

I've been reading your other blog- and just learned of this one. Too fun to see all the updates of you and Andy. I was just looking through my scrapbooks and saw the picture of you eating boiled crawfish for the first time on my mom & dad's back porch. So glad I got to meet you then- and so glad to watch you try the crawfish!

jeffsgal212 said...

Well, I for one check your cute, witty, and creative blog every day....I just stink at comments. So to SHOW you that people you don't even know think you're fun, cute, witty, and creative I will LEAP from my comfort zone and leave a comment.

Hope you feel better, that your hubby comes home dying to take care of you, and you know that your cute/fun/creative thoughts are appreciated. :)

Anonymous said...

I am kinda new here but I have been here a few times.. But if you wanna use your blog for griping.. Have at it. We might just join in..

Becky

Anonymous said...

This is SuperStev...

Now you know how mom and i felt when you were little and we finally let you out of your crate :) OH, kelly with all your energy! - Stev

Sara Laverty said...

oh how funny! stev! :)

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hello!....... See......I read your blog too!