On the upside, I just remembered this story from today! Funny how God works- using one of my not-so-great students to put a smile on my face in the aftermath of what can only be described as mass chaos. I gave a clay demonstration today, and told the kids that they would be getting a bit of a treat. The treat was that the clay that I was using was somewhat old and dry, and that I am not very strong. The combo of these = entertainment for them. :) SO, I begin my demo, and I'm asking them to name tools that I'm using, ect... As I'm talking, I'm wedging the clay to get the air bubbles out, and I ask, "Now, what am I doing right now?" The answer from my lovely "teacher's not-so-pet," "Struggling?" LOL!!! So true!!! I thought, "poor kids, I've had this horrible day, I'm trying to make the best of it for them, but all they get is a very tired, somewhat sweaty teacher!" It was just the humor I needed at that moment!
And lastly, until I get some better pictures up, I'll show you a picture that Kendall snapped of me the other day, while shopping with friends. Enjoy!

10 comments:
Sorry you had a bad!
Love the pic! Too fun!
I sent your package today!
that's funny! sure wish ya'll were going to be at marlon and lindsey's wedding!
hmmmmm thought i changed my profile. i'll try again :)
wow, you are lookin hot! :)
that story is too funny. what a kid! :)
lol :) i posted mine on my blog too. next week's hilarity: dad.
great clay story. kids are a hoot!
so, lets see some pictures of this new car! and maybe some of the wrecked one :)
I tagged you on my blog! yay!
Update Update!!
I know you are really busy these days! BUT I tagged you on my blog!
Hey Kel,
I know you have been a busy lady, but just wanted to thank you for helping me with my lanyards and for making such a super cool sign! You are such an encourager and I appreciate it so very much! I'm looking forward to the weekend and will Love being a part of Megan's awesome baby shower! Love, mom oxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment