Thank you to all of you who read my blog! I am thrilled to see some people who I haven't talked to in a while, and some who I don't even know! You made my day! :)
On a different note, I have a huge praise! We have been looking for a doctor for a while now...well, ,pretty much since Andy moved up here...and after our very expensive trip to the ER and ICU this summer, we felt time ticking away until we found a family doctor. I had been given a few suggestions of physicians from the nurse at the hospital cardiac center, and pretty much just had to pick one. Well, my how God works! When we walked into the office today, we saw his wife's CD for sale in the lobby, and it was a christian CD with hymns! When he walked into the room later, he was wearing a Heritage Christian shirt, which is a local christian school, and found out that they attend a Baptist Church close to our home! He was a lovely man, and Andy and I both really like him! Thank you, God for brining us a great doctor!
Now, just for fun I'll share a little comment from a student that totally cracked me up the other day! I have a student who is not the most responsible 7th grader, and hasn't brought in all of his supplies for class yet (it's week 5 people!). When I asked him if he had brought in his masking tape, his usually long explaination and excuses began. I listened somewhat carefully to this long winded response, which ended with "...and I checked our garage for some masking tape, but we didn't have any because we're just really big fans of Duct tape." LOL I don't know what it was about that statement that got me so hard, but I couldn't stop laughing! Anyways, I hope that wasn't one of those "you had to be there" stories, but it really was quite humorous!
5 comments:
That is hilarious!! Junior high kids can be so random! I'm glad you can find humor in your kiddos. And praise God on the doctor find. I HATE looking for new dr's. Our's is also a Christian doctor and we really are quite blessed. We found him years ago b/c Brian had the flu and he was the first doctor who could get us in. Anywho...hope your day is great. It's almost FRIDAY!
I am so happy you found a good Doc. That's always a relief!
I bet you have story after story about funny things your kids say. I always have those moments when stuff is not majorly funny to other people, but I am off in the corner crying from laughing so hard.
thats why i didn't know how to use a ruler in college. our family is big fans of not straight lines! :)
glad you got a good doc!!!!
Kids crack me up!! You shuld keep a spiral notebook and write these moments down, maybe someday you could compile them all into a book and get really rich!
YAY! on the doctor, a good doctor is hard to find sometimes. We are in the same boat, my husband is trying one out today and I hope he likes him as much as you liked yours!
Hey! Found your blog through Glam Life of House Wife and just wanted to say hello - saw you were "upset" that no one was reading your blog - haha... That made me laugh... Looking forward to reading more about you!
Post a Comment