Saturday, September 13, 2008

Things and Stuff...

I have been very artsy lately. Good, right? Since I'm an art teacher, but last year, I NEVER had time to do my own work. I was too busy with all of the first year teacher stuff. This year, my creativity has been spurred on by my artist journals that my 7th graders are making. I love experimenting with new pages, and seeing what will and won't work with them. Ironically, these creative juices have also awaken my housewife juices. Even if these are not as strong, I justify my artmaking by making sure that I unload the dishwasher, do some laundry, and keep the house picked up. It seems to be a nice ballance for me. I will definately post pictures soon of some of my new pages, and some other things. I just don't have any batteries for my camera right now. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tara Smith said...

Hey! If you click on the box in the left corner of my page it will take you to where you can change your layout for free and it will not change anything on your page except for the look. All of your links and stuff will stay.

Annikke said...

Justification is good! I do that too, when I need to get all crafty but don't want to feel guilty I do some household chore first!