Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Background!!!

Thanks to my sister-in-law Tara, I have a gorgeous new background! I have had a hard time getting into the Blog world because I thought the templates were pretty lame, but after being able to design my own, I'm totally excited! If you are feeling the same way I am, click on the link in the top left corner of my blog to see all of the cool free backgrounds! Also, I changed the settings so that even if you don't have a Blog site, you can still comment!!! I did this mostly so that Mom and Dad can post. Again, I will have pictures up soon of all of my craftiness, and I can't wait to share them with you!

Oh Yeah! and you should also head over to the Pink Potporri to win this weeks AMAZING give away!!! it is so neat, and you will definately want to win!

5 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

Thanks for the background website...it was hard to pick one!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Tara Smith said...

I love your new background!

Anonymous said...

Your background is BEAUTIFUL! Very u! I must say, I still Love the black and white of you and Andy. Have a great week with your students...prepare for and expect the best! Love, mom oxoxoxo

Annikke said...

The background is very cute and the black & white pic of you and your husband is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the background, Kelly! And thanks for changing it so I can leave comments (I know you really did it for me...hehe) :) Have an awesome Monday!