Our trip to the
beach was
awesome! I was so relaxed, and got to enjoy swimming, reading, sitting on the beach, and shopping! Here are some pictures from our trip! (I really didn't whip out my camera as much as I thought I would, so these are the ones that Trey took on our "formal" picture night!)


7 comments:
Those pictures are fantastic. Are these going to be on the family Christmas cards? If not, they totally should be. :) Lookin' good, lady!
Yay!!! Love the family pictures. Glad you got to enjoy the beach!
LOVE Destin! One of the US most bee-u-tee-ful places. Glad you had a good week!
those pictures are so great! you all look soo good, and it looks like you had a great time together as one big happy family! thanks for sharing@
y'all are HOT! seriously!
great pictures! you should seriously use them for christmas cards or for your audition for so you think you can dance!
yeah!!!! :) glad you had a blast, too.
Looks like you guys had a great time!! I'm jealous...I miss the beach! lol
oh, my goodness, Kel, what beautiful beach pictures of you and Andy with his family! sounds like it was a wonderful vacation...God is good, AMEN! happy, happy birthday, sweet girl (a day late!)...i know your beloved made it a special day, as well as all the rest of the potter/parker/roche clan! dearest kendall, a belated birthday wish to you as well (if you should see this :-)...send me a quick email, so i have your address, please! all us pucci's miss all of you "up north" still so much! and love each of you BIG! mamapooch
Post a Comment