Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunshine!

There is sunshine out today, and yesterday, and the day before!!! I feel as though Spring is well on it's way, until I walk outside and see frost on my car :/

I had the day off for President's Day today, but Andy did not. I got to enjoy sleeping in for the 3rd day in a row!!! You know you need rest when you can sleep past 10! Today, it was only 8:30, though.

Things are pretty same old, same old around here! The stained glass is just about done today, and new aprons have been started! Mom found some of Grandma's old aprons, so I'm using them as a pattern-a few tweeks here and there!!!

I am going with Andy and his high school kids tomorrow to see To Kill A Mockingbird downtown at one of the theatres! We will be riding the bus this time, so things should be interesting. Some of those stories that he's been telling me may actually come to life in my presence. It will be a real treat to meet some of these kids :/

Andy and I had a great Valentine's Day weekend! Andy surprised me with flowers and a card on Friday night, then treated me to Olive Garden and a showing of Confessions of a Shopaholic! Saturday I surprised him with a picture scavenger hunt, and a fort in the loft for when he got home from playing basketball! It was big fun!

That's all I've really got right now!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Valentine's weekend as well!

You can find the dishes only in antique stores these days. They are out of production making them pretty hard to find, but I'm on the hunt! :)

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a great Valentines I am reading Confessions right now!

mckenziegordon said...

aprons? You make aprons? I've been in the market for a cute one but one that won't break the bank. The ones I love are so stinkin' expensive. What do they look like and how much do you charge?

Anonymous said...

sounds like so much fun! i can't wait to see your aprons. i'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday break from work!

Sara Laverty said...

ooo, i am with everyone else...i need to see a pic of your aprons when you are done. and i would be very interested in paying you in oreos for one. hahaha jk jk i'd pay you cash money! :)

miss you my creative kels!!

mckenziegordon said...

I love the apron! I'm definately interested in buying one from you. Let me know when you have time and we'll figure out the details. It's no big deal, so just when you get around to it.

Mother Hood said...

I'm glad you guys had such a nice Valentine's Day!