in other news, andy is doing great on his weight loss! the puppies are alive and well. My cake decorating class is over, and i passed with flying colors...although so did the weirdo lady who was a bit too attached to the Play-Doh type tip that creates 5 strings of icing at once, so i'm not sure how valid this certificate is :/ :D
And finally, I will leave you with a happy. This week is valentines week. Although my husband still believes it is very much a commercial holiday, and has also dubbed it "Single Person Awareness Day," regardless of the fact that he is now married, I still LOVE this holiday! I love to celebrate how much I love people, even though I try to do it as much as I can throughout the year. With that said, here are SOME (I may not have room for all, so don't be offended if you don't see yourself) of the MANY people who I love dearly!:
*My precious husband, Andy. He is handsome, kind, caring, loving, funny, hardworking, talented, spontaneous, and most of all, puts up with me! :D
*My parents
*my grandparents
*Allison and Kendall, and Zack and Luke
*Mr. Bubba
*Trey, Tara, Mallory, and Alyssa
*Bryan and Christine
*Tom and Sarah
*Sara Lav
*All of my Blog friends!
9 comments:
Jason feels the same way about V-day, but I still love it too. That is an awfully cute picture of the two of you.
Cute picture! I agree the plates are so cute. Get some rest :)
I love the sun setting in that picture of you two! That'd be a winner for my Husband Project post today! So romantic!
and i love ya'll too!! you go andy.....got it right ("Single Person Awareness Day," ) that is hilarious but kinda true. hallmark probably made it up anyway. have a happy valentines
ahhh. i love you too k.pott.smith! :) you are definitely in my <3 :) sounds like life is busy with the smiths...as always as always! :) can't wait to join in on the fun in just about 2 months! happy valentines day to you and andy.
Hey I tagged you come check it out!
i hope you got a good night's rest!
i tagged you once again on my blog!
I liked your list of "love" :) That's a good idea to do!
So sweet....we love you too!!!
Post a Comment