What a week and weekend! All that snow really kind of threw me off! Anyways, I think we're getting back in the swing of things here! So, Thursday was Allison's Birthday, and I had the honor of making her Birthday Cake! Our family is BIG on cake, well, food in general, so this was a real treat for me! I had made a French Vanilla cake with a rasberry filling, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I sent that over early, and everybody loved it! For her actual birthday cake, I redid the chocolate fudge cake with the fudge middle for this one.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Weekend Fun
Wow. I started this post on MONDAY! That is how busy I have been! I can't believe I never had a chance to hit "Publish Post"
What a week and weekend! All that snow really kind of threw me off! Anyways, I think we're getting back in the swing of things here! So, Thursday was Allison's Birthday, and I had the honor of making her Birthday Cake! Our family is BIG on cake, well, food in general, so this was a real treat for me! I had made a French Vanilla cake with a rasberry filling, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I sent that over early, and everybody loved it! For her actual birthday cake, I redid the chocolate fudge cake with the fudge middle for this one.
here is The Resort's parking lot. it was pretty packed for the birthday celebration! :)
What a week and weekend! All that snow really kind of threw me off! Anyways, I think we're getting back in the swing of things here! So, Thursday was Allison's Birthday, and I had the honor of making her Birthday Cake! Our family is BIG on cake, well, food in general, so this was a real treat for me! I had made a French Vanilla cake with a rasberry filling, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I sent that over early, and everybody loved it! For her actual birthday cake, I redid the chocolate fudge cake with the fudge middle for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i tagged you! have a fabulous weekend!
I saw the cake on Allison's page. I would love someone to make me a cake that beautiful.
Your friends look like a lot of fun
Dude! I wish I had your "mad cake skillz" It really is pretty! I'm glad you had such a great weekend.
so you totally got the award...and i'm not really sure how it works, but when I got tagged I just copied and pasted the pic and message and then tagged 8 more people.....then you can put the award in your side bar! I glad you enjoyed it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! My favorites are the driveway PACKED with 6 cars! YEA! It means a full house! And of course, your fabulous cake!!! It was soooooooooooo delicous too! Make more, Make more! I love your blog! Thanks for your creative touch! You are awesome!!!! God Bless, enjoy your weekend! Love, mom oxoxoxo
great pictures! our cat puzzle is awesome!
Post a Comment