Da dun dun da! My last post before we leave for Alaska! I wanted to make sure I shared our fun time before we left! We had an AMAZING time at Wicked! The Murat Theater was gorgeous, and the show was incredible! I had no idea what the show was about, so I was pleasantly surprised by the humor and the premise of the show!

Here I am outside the Murat. I know I'm hard to see, but after waiting about five minutes for Sign Stealer Picture Girls to take about a thousand pictures, I decided to just protrude :)

When the show was over, we consumed a delicious meal at the one, the only, Maggianos :) It was such a romantic setting, in which we ate ourselves silly!

We were treated at the end of the meal with creme brulee, and lemon cookies!!!

In other news, I just finished a few paintings for a hair salon, and thought I would share! She loved them, and I think they'll look great in the space!

These are 3 seperate paintings, i just smooshed them together for the pic!

OOOHHHH!! I almost forgot! Tonight we got a phone call from Bill, our travel agent through the cruise line. Bill completely made our night because he upgraded our room to a room with a window!!! We had booked an inside room near the bottom of the ship :) to save money, and this suprise was a complete blessing!!! So, now we can watch the beautiful view go by our room as we spend the first couple of days completely passed out in an attempt to revive ourselves from a year of school!
I will miss you, and post TONS of pictures in 2 weeks! Adios!
9 comments:
Have fun and I love the paintings!
Kel, if you find that your bags are extra heavy... you know that somehow I snuck in. Nevermind the logistics of it all!
Those paintings are gorgeous! I think I might need to commission some art...
I have been begging my boy to take me to Wicked at the Murat - I mean how many times does stuff like that come to town, right??
Enjoy your cruise!
have fun!
Woo hoo! I love Wicked! Big fan. (I've got tickets to see it THREE times this year...! Twice here in Tulsa, and then again in NYC. I think I might have an addiction!)
;)
have so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures!
And I LOVE your paintings!
cool paintings~! Have fun in alaska
you guys look like you had a blast at wicked! and those pictures look fantastic. who are they for? hope you guys have the best time ever on your cruise!
love your dress kelbel! :)
Post a Comment