Thursday, June 9, 2011

Be sure to add The Girl in the Blue Glasses to your blog list! I've just updated, so check out what I've been working on!
.....................................................................................

Well, I still haven't updated Tucker's 9 month stats, and I'm sure by the time we get back from the beach, he'll be 10 months! :/ I've really got to get on that :/

In other news, you can check out The Girl in the Blue Glasses to see what's been keeping me so busy!

We leave on Saturday for Destin with The Smith Clan!!!! I am SO excited!!! We can't wait to see everyone, and get to have a whole week of relaxation and fellowship!!!

As I mentioned before, Andy and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary this month. Since the 4 year Anniversary is either flowers, fruit, or appliances, my family opted for this bad boy!!!!
We are now in the Keurig Club! :D My coffees have been delish this week, and we're going to work on perfecting a frappaccino at a later date ;)

Anyways, Andy's just finished up school before vacation, tomorrow we'll be packing and enjoying a playdate with Adrianne and Jamo, Jessie and Graden, Kristen and Aubrey, and maybe Katie and Landon and Ava! I'm so glad for these rekindled friendship, and Tucker loves playing with his friends!!!

I'm hoping I'll "tucker" him out for the car ride on Saturday so he'll do a lot of this:
Stay tuned for pics from the beach!!!

No comments: