Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Destin!

Hi! Remember me? I know, how could you forget moi?! ;) I'm starting to think this 2 blog thing is taking a toll on one of them...but I will persevere :D You can't get rid of me that easy.

The fact that I have yet to post Tuckers 9 OR 10 month post is hanging over me like a rain cloud. Could it be denial that we are less than 2 months away from his first birthday?!...no, couldn't be ;)

So, until I can put on my big girl panties, take those pictures, post them, and deal with the fact that my baby is getting older, I will show you pictures from our amazing trip!!!
The Smith family traveled to Destin, FL for yet another stay in the luxurious beach house that held our crazy flock once before. We had an AMAZING time with Andy's family. It was the most relaxed atmosphere where, I'm pretty sure every one got to do exactly what they wanted to do the whole week!
We swam, layed out, and ate ourselves silly!!! Brewster's should be able to do a pretty ritzy remodel after our many trips. :)
It was really fun to see all of the kids playing together, especially now that the boys are older. Noah even celebrated his 1st birthday on the last day we were there!!!
Don't we look good?! Yeah we do. It was because we had just spent a rock'n week together and were liv'n it up!!!!
These are definitely not all of the pictures from the trip, but some of the best! Trey took all of them with his awesome camera and beastly photog skills :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Erin said...

Beautiful pics of a fun trip!

Kristin said...

I just found your blog through Mckenzie! I just started a blog for my family too and am so excited to keep up with everyone. Your family is gorgeous I am definitely a follower of you now. :-) PS I am in love with all your crafty things you are definitely talented!