Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Lov'n

Summers have always been my favorite. I guess Andy and I really found our calling when we became teachers since we soak up these few months together!!! Not much has changed, now that I'm a SAHM, I still anticipated getting Andy here with us and the freedom of the warm days!!!

So, what have we been doing?! Well, a lot of this:
lol, not really, we have a kid, remember?! Actually, Sookie has been stuck to me like glue since we got back from Florida. Maybe she thought we'd never come back. I can't complain, who doesn't love to be cuddled with?!

Our new pastor and his family are in their transition of moving up here, and we got to help them paint their new home! It was a blessing getting to know them, and I think Tucker found some new loves :)
But really, I'm just trying to get the house cleaned up after the festival. I can see my dining room table again, and I just need to put everything in a place. I'm getting there, and thankfully Tucker hasn't started crawling yet, so I've got a big more time to child proof the place!!!

I've already started planning his 1st birthday party!!!! Can you believe it, it's only about a month and a half away!!!! ...yes, I'm starting early, but I have a baby, remember?! :)

So, the rest of the time, we're basically just chill'n :D

2 comments:

mom said...

Stone arms!!! Love mom xoxoxo

k_stin said...

Aww--That's cute that Sookie wants to cuddle now that you're back! Little Tucker is pretty cute, too!