Sam is really a creative spirit!!! Every day he listened to the directions, and then wowed us with his interpretation of the project!!!Today at church, the kids performed their songs from VBS. Besides baby dedication day, this was next in line of my favorites. I love watching the kids who go all out with the singing and dancing, and those who pretend to be too cool for school (although I saw them crack a grin and attempt to boogie ;) But, the best part of the morning was getting to celebrate with the 4 boys who accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior this week!!! Heaven was rock'n out, and we got to join in!!!
I am so thankful that I participated in VBS this year. I can't wait to see Tucker and his friends up there one day, and hopefully up there to celebrate their new relationship with the Lord!
3 comments:
They look so proud of their artwork! Way to go Kelly!
Thank you for your participation. Kathy said there were about 90 volunteers this year! I know all are exhausted, however, it was truly a joy to worship with these enthusiastic hearts who LOVED JESUS and got sooooo excited to sing His Name! Great Job Kel! Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxo p.s. I cannot wait to see you in the a.m.! I caved and bought myself a happy today...can you guess what it is?
It was such a fun week. Sam loved art, as you know he said it was his "favorite". He was so proud of himself eachday and his artwork is on our refrigerator!! Thanks for your dedication:) Next year, you will have to head to the Middle East to teach crafts for our family!!
Post a Comment