Thursday, July 21, 2011

Not enough hours...

Oh, goodness. There are just not enough hours in the day!!! I have so many projects/orders that I'm working on right now, and I'm loving having Andy home so that I can work more while Tucker is awake. I'm painting like crazy, and my mind is an endless reel of creative thoughts that my hands can't keep up with! :)

I've got 2 packages that I need to send out, a custom canvas to finish and ship, custom artwork to put in a local shop, and VBS is next week (...I haven't even looked at the projects yet. YIKES! Those poor little preschoolers may just be putting stickers on things every day. I kid!)

I've got pictures to develop, Tucker's party decorations to make, and a mural to finish up. And, ever since I purchased my sketchbook for the 2012 project, I've been drooling to get my hands on it. But, I hold off. It's my prize. When everything else is complete, then I sketch :D

The good news?! All the laundry is done from the trip! Miracle, I say!

Busy, busy, busy, and I'm lov'n it. My exhaustion hasn't caught up with me yet, so I'm just an Energizer Bunny with a paint brush :D

I'm going to go get a few hours of shut eye. I'll keep you updated on our happenings :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you are busy but with alot of fun stuff laundry sucks

Elizabeth said...

Sam is going to love you in preschool crafts:)