Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mr. Sandman

***Be sure to enter my Clutch Giveaway over at The Girl in the Blue Glasses!!!...yes, that's me!***
................................................................................................


Tucker,
I have been so thrilled that in the last few months you have been sleeping in your big boy crib without your nap nanny! I think it's because your reflux is getting better, and I'm so glad it is!!!

Since you've been sleeping in your crib, Daddy and I just LOVE to watch you sleep on the monitor!!! You are usually asleep by the time I make it downstairs from putting you to bed, and you are all cuddled up with your blankie and P Twizzle!
You look SO peaceful and cute! We want to crawl in your crib with you so we can cuddle with you!!! I love watching you sleep, and am glad that you enjoy rolling all over the place while you're in there. We've lowered your crib on the off chance that you'll pull up at some point, which I don't see happening any time soon, but we're ready anyways :)

I love you so much, buddy!!! :D ...and when you're older, please let Mommy come cuddle with you in bed some times :)

...and, just for fun, here's a picture of you wearing the hat I bought you for this winter. LOVE!

No comments: