Sunday, August 7, 2011

Louisville

We went down to Louisville on Wednesday and Thursday this week! We wanted to spend some time with my sisters and celebrate Kendall's birthday!!!

I love seeing these boys and it seems like they've grown leaps and bounds every time we meet again! Pax is sitting up, crawling, and cutting teeth! He and Tucker had a blast playing together!

Kendall suggested a delicious restaurant called Chuy's. The Tex Mex was delish, and Stone wanted to take Andy to go see the "tias."He was SO cute! He walked over to Andy at the table and asked him to take him to see the "tias," and I think Andy melted right on the spot :) They counted as the lady made them and layed them on the skillet.
We also had a surprise birthday party for Kendall. Luke made all the plans, and Allison and I shopped, decorated, and hosted! (I don't have any pictures from the night :/). It was super fun, though!

As we were preparing for the party, Andy and Zack went and did guy stuff: shooting guns at the shooting range.
Scary, but I feel safe :)
Friday, Tucker spent the day with Graden and Jessie while Andy and I worked on purging all the "stuff" in our house! He had a blast and told Jessie all day how old he was going to be!!! He even got to ride in his big boy car seat on the way home! I'm pretty sure he loves it, and likes to look around at everything we get to see!

I can't believe he's almost one!!! I think I'm going to start making the decorations for his party tonight! Ahhhh, I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

mom said...

Great Post! It warms my heart to see that you all had sooo much fun together! How precious that Andy and Stone watched the lady make tias! I had no idea that went on...sooo cute! And our T-man, I cannot believe it has been a year since we began our SB Project and you and Andy brought your "tiny" bundle home from the hospital. Sometimes it seems like "the boys" have always been and sometimes it feels like time went flying by in a blink. Ho Hum...must enjoy every single momento...speck so! Love you... mom oxoxoxoxo