Andy goes back to work on Thursday. We had an amazing summer, and with that came tons of freedom! We were only (loosely) held to Tucker's schedule, but other than that, we came and went as we pleased! We also ate out when we pleased, did laundry when we pleased (needed), and did dishes when we pleased (needed)...you catch my drift.
Honestly, it's really been like that since college, and I'm a pretty big fan of the freedom. However, in order to teach Tucker structure, routine, and responsibility, we need to show it to him every day.
Enter planning sheets:
Sunday Planning offers the most adorable FREE downloadable templates to help keep you on track!!! They even offer weekly cleaning and blog planning sheets.
This swirly weekly menu one is super cute!!! As soon as I saw them, I knew I wanted to print them out, frame them, and hang them in the kitchen. They would instantly become dry erase marker boards like this one:
Then I could use dry erase markers to change the details of each week. Now, to find wall space in the kitchen... ;)
4 comments:
I just ran into these planning sheets tonight too! Love it. Also check out FlyLady.net I am going to start doing that on Monday! Good luck :D
Love that menu planner!! I need that too. See you tommorrow!
That's a great idea to take a planner like that and but it under the picture frame..saves inc and paper!!
These planning sheets are great!
I like the meal ones. I'm really bad at planning meals. I wonder if they would help.
PS: Following from FFW blog hop.
The Random Mommy Blog
Post a Comment