Friday, August 12, 2011

my birthday!

Wednesday I turned 28! Crazy! We met my parents and grandpa at The Original Pancake House for breakfast where I devoured a delicious chocolate chip waffle with fresh strawberries on top!

We took it easy that day and ran a few errands. Tucker found a new friend a Kohl's. Turns out he already knew him! He was so funny! He kept laughing at himself, high fiving, and playing peek a boo!!! This kid is a hoot!

That night I went to a dinner/shower with a bunch of ladies from church at PF Changs, and then we watched The Help. It was SUCH a good movie!!! I pretty much cried my eyes out...thank goodness it was dark!!!

When I got home, I found this...eventually (side note: I have this weird habit of not noticing things. For example, all of this stuff was sitting on the counter that I walked right past, and only noticed the other pans on the other counter...werid.)
Andy made me my cookie cake!!! It's delish!!! I also missed this:
And noticed it when I walked by the second time :/ The boys got me flowers and a card! Tucker wrote on it, and traced his hand!
...and I cried again! What's up with this?! :)

So, now we are beginning Tucker's Birthday Week! I'll be in full swing starting tonight, and have already done a few things so far. I will be posting tutorials about all of my projects after his party the week after over at my art blog, so be sure to check it out!!!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There!
Following you from the hop! :) Hope you can visit and follow me!

HAPPY Belated B-Day!

Your new bloggy friend,
Angie
{A Little Inspiration}
www.littleinspiration.com

Steph B. said...

:) Glad to read you had a great birthday!
it always makes me giggle when kids are so intrigued with themselves in mirrors.

Kelly said...

Thanks, Steph! I know! He's done it in front of the fridge, too! lol