Monday, August 15, 2011

Soup

Just a few randoms:

*Call me Billy Ray Smith. I'm growing a mullet (unintentionally, of course). I couldn't get a hold of my hair lady today :/ I can't blame her, though, she's got 8 kids.

*Tucker is crawling. A lot. He's got his own swagger- it's a wounded solider army crawl. He pulls with his arms, pushes with his right leg, and his left leg hangs limp...but he still goes straight. It's cute :)

*He is still calling me Kelly :)

*Thursday nights are major because of Project Runway. Unfortunately, I'm an old woman and can not seem to stay awake once the runway show starts :/

*I found these gorgeous Steve Madden boots at Macy's, and I want them. Badly. However, they're expensive, like I could feed my family for 2 weeks for the price of these boots expensive. :/ But, I do accept gifts ;)
*I would love to hear what you would spend an obscene amount of money on if you had some to blow! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Those boots are great :)

Carrie

Anonymous said...

That's funny how Tucker calls you Kelly!

mom said...

Dad just said, while watching "It's worth what?!"..."An Alexander Watch...It's worth $800,000! I however was thinking of infinite $$$'s...hmmm...cabana 15... room 121...my private apartment at the Ritz with a Cafe meal plan and dinner at the dining room EVERY night... then of course, I would need a spot on the biggest loser...ah...it's always something! Ha! Dad and I had soooo much fun today!!! Loved spending our time with you and the soon to be BD boy! I can hear him talk and laugh and make his "babbles" in my head when I look at the pics! Awesome and unexpected day of big fun! Love you much! oxoxoxoxo

Nicole said...

I am currently lusting after an Express casual blazer...I may or may not want the black, the white AND the navy. I also really want a Fossil cross-body purse. So artsy and fun! Maybe I should stick to playing the lotto instead....

Unknown said...

Well since I just recently found out I'm expecting #3, I think I would spurge on something for the baby. I want to say a wardrobe, lol, but that's more then one thing. If it had to be one thing, I'd pick a nice bassinet!

I'm a new follower, hope you can stop by my page and check it out!

www.adeliciousobsession.com