Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Big Week!

The first week of June is always a big one for the Smith family, and this week is no different!!! Tomorrow is Andy's 30th Birthday!!! Yes, the big 30 (I think he's in a little bit of denial, but still, don't forget to wish him Happy Birthday!). It is also the last day of school for the kids. His 4th period class is throwing him a birthday party, so Tucker and I are going up for some cake :D

Thursday, the 2nd of June, is Andy and my's, 4 year wedding anniversary! How amazing! Oh, it has flown by, but I must say that life with him is better than it ever was :) It is also Andy's last day of school. Woo Hoo!!! Tucker and I can't wait to have him home for the whole summer! :D

So, let's just say we have lots of celebrating to do! (Don't we always?!) We Smith's are big on celebration. Let's face it. I'll do almost anything for some cake ;) atehehehehe

Anyways, it's a great way to kick off the summer!!! Next week we'll start getting ready for our trip to the beach with Andy's family!!! I am SO excited for this!!! Tucker will see the ocean for the first time, and I'm just looking forward to some good fellowship and chill'n at the beach :)

So, I leave you with a picture of our little man. His 9 month post is soon to follow :)
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for all the upcoming celebrations! Time really does fly by and Tucker definitely looks like a little man:)!

Erin said...

Have fun with all of your upcoming celebrations! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and happy 30th birthday to your husband.

mckenziegordon said...

Love that hat! Such a sweet little man. Have fun, although I will warn you vacations are much less "vacation-y" with a baby then they used to be. A different kind of fun.