As you know, Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday. Unfortunately, I'm facing a bit of a dilemma.
You see, I basically have the BEST mom ever!!! She and I have always been the best of friends, and even now, we love spending time together, crafting, creating, shopping, and hanging out!!!
Ok, my struggle. Kendall, my younger sister, has already trumped the Mother's Day gifts this year. She created an adorable Shutterfly picture book of all of the boys for mom! It was SO cute!!! Mom loved it, and of course, how are we to top that?!!!
So, that's where I need your help!!! I need ideas!!! What were some of your favorite gifts that you've gotten for your mom, or even received as a mom? What things are you considering giving this year? Any neat, unique items that you've seen?
Your helps is greatly appreciated! :D Happy Tuesday!
4 comments:
Not creative at all...but I would do just about anything for a MASSAGE!!! ;) You can let Russell in on that secret if you'd like. ;)
Red Envelope has a bunch of birth stone jewelry. You could always do the birth stones of all the grand kids :)
Kinda late, but what about a garden stone with all the kids footprints. It could be an annual thing.
Hey there! Do you have an email address? I went to email you back from your comment on my blog and I didn't see one :(
Because I HAD to tell you how much I laughed at your weird things. Tuck your pants into your socks, the kleenex! Oh my gosh, hilarious. Too funny. Also, happy late Mother's Day :)
Post a Comment