Tucker,
Thank you for making me a Mommy! I LOVE you so much! You bring so much excitement, joy, surprise, and freshness to each day.

I miss you when you are sleeping, and love greeting you when you wake up! Your giggles on the monitor make me race up the stairs to get you up so we can play together again!

I love teaching you new things,

and you surprise me with the things you figure out on your own.

I feel overwhelmingly blessed to be chosen as your mother.

It is Daddy and my honor to dedicate you to the Lord. We handed you over the moment we knew you were growing in my belly. Your Daddy was overcome with emotion while we were driving you home from the hospital as he felt the awesome responsibility that Abraham must have felt when God asked him to give Issac as a sacrifice. We know, though, that you are a gift from God, and we will do our best to raise you up on the path that you must go so that when you are old, you will not depart from it.

Thank you for being our son. You made my Mother's Day so special! I love you!
Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment