Monday, May 23, 2011

6 years

Last Wednesday, Andy and I celebrated 6 years. 6 years ago, Andy and I "met" for the first time through the wonderful world of Xanga ;) ...with a little help from Kristen and Daniel ;) May 18 marked the day that I read Andy's comment on my blog, and I in turn, read his. It was love at first read ;)

That one little post about shower shoes has forever changed my life :D

Exactly one year later, on May 18th, Andy surprised me after dinner at Ruth Chris, with not only a gorgeous ring, but a promise to love and take care of me forever by asking for my hand in marriage.

5 years ago, we were engaged!!!

These are the pictures THEN:

And these are the pictures from our celebration NOW:

I was actually able to completely surprise Andy (which if you know him, you know is next to impossible!). We savored our lobster bisque, steak, mashed potatoes, and dessert! It was a wonderful evening of celebrating how we began to where we are now, and I must say, we are VERY happy! :D

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on 6 years!! Many more blessings to come:)

Sara Laverty said...

I remember you talking on the phone with Andy while Kristen and I were in the background. Awww the good ol days! :)

Erin said...

You guys are cute. Happy anniversary!

Mami en construcción said...

Awwwww Happy Anniversary!!!
I'm so glad for you!