Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September

 Well, I thought I just better sum up the whole month here real quick since I seem to have not posted at all!!!  That just clues you in to how busy we've been!!!  Tucker has really been super active.  I just LOVE this stage right now!  He is still not walking, but is pulling up on everything!!!

 He loves to swing, and when it's warm enough, the park fills a good portion of the 5:00 hour, which seems to be the longest on us both!
 Tucker and I have had a lot of date nights together since Andy is working so hard on teaching and doing his internship.  He is usually not home until Tucker is ready for bed :/  Seriously, though, Andy is a beast.  He teaches all day straight through with no prep, works 2-4 hours after that doing the internship, and then either grades or goes to school events!  I don't know how he does it!!!
 I now work with power tools. :)  Enough said.
 When we're playing upstairs, T really likes looking at Sookie through the gate, and removing anything that is plugged into the wall :)
 This cracked me up one day when I saw him under his Excersauser!!! 
 Tucker's new thing is that he LOVES to open and shut the cabinets!!! He now does it with doors, too!!!  I was folding laundry the other day when he crawled into my studio and then shut himself in there!!! LOL!!!  He did it again this morning in the downstairs bathroom!!!
 I have also finished up my art shows for this year...which is one of the other reasons I've been so busy!!!
And, here is T after he climbed the steps to get the soap!  I was later able to coax him all the way up (with Andy aright behind him, of course!) with that same soap bottle! lol (I tried to load the video, but couldn't get it to work!)

He is really just an adorable little guy full of new personality!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awe he is so cute I love this stage 2 to 4 is the best

Kendall said...

Welcome back!! Tucker is so adorable and I could look at these pictures all day!