Ok, first, it was brought to my attention that maybe my resolution list was taken a bit as though I was complaining, and I'd like to point out that it was supposed to be FUNNY!!!! I feel like an idiot for the fact that I have to point that out!
Any who, onto this week! We're still transitioning back into normal life after the holidays, and having pretty good fun doing it!
Tucker is totally mastering the piggy bank, as clearly shown by him stuffing the coins into his snack cup! lol
Saturday, we celebrated Pax's first birthday, and the kid rocked his first cake eating! He dove right in, and it was so much fun to watch!
Monday was the LSU/Alabama game. The whole family decked out in our LSU gear, but unfortunately it wasn't enough. Tucker and I did get a hug from an AL fan at Walmart that day, which was great!
Stone is in town, chill'n at The Resort, so we met up with him and Mops at Hobby Lobby. They were totally into the hats, but Tucker wouldn't keep his on :/
And, today, Tucker created his first masterpiece!!! You can see all about it over here!
Have a great weekend!





3 comments:
I love seeing your mom in photos!
So much FUN! Are we sure we get to do all of this for free!?! WOW! Good to have you and the T-man here for a bit today...the house was really rock'n! Love, mom oxoxoxo
I keep meaning to ask--what is The Resort you are always referring to? Cute pics, btw!!
Post a Comment