Thursday, October 11, 2012
22 weeks
I'm over half way there! I was telling Andy the other night that I feel bad that I haven't been as faithful in my belly picture taking as I was with Tucker. It's not at all that I care less or am too busy, I just seriously have a major case of pregnancy brain!!! That is just one of the many symptoms that has made this pregnancy so much different than Tuckers! So, here are a few more!
There is all kinds of crazy going on up in here! I remember having a very mild pregnancy with T with very few hormone issues! I didn't cry much, or demand things, or ride an emotional roller coaster...often...I was still pregnant :) Baby Girl and I, however, are throwing all of our hormones into one basket, and it is not pretty sometimes! I can get really upset really fast, I cry a lot more, and loose my cool over stupid things! And, I know this sounds crazy, but I'm pretty sure she's stealing my beauty! Things ain't pretty over here. Thank goodness for concealer, powder, and well, let's face it, warm clothes to cover up this less than Heidi Klum body!
I've also been very motivated/excited to work on things for her and her nursery! I'm waiting on Andy to help me move the furniture out of my studio so we can get Tucker's big boy room put together, and in the mean time, I'm dreaming of the small changes that will be made to her new room!
I decided to make her baby book, as well. I bought the stuff yesterday, and already have SO much done! You can check it out so far HERE. I am almost finished with the cover, and am going to make more pages tonight! I'll keep you updated!!!
As far as cravings go, it's night and day from Tucker! I craved protein and meat, especially steak, with Tucker. Not the case this time! Baby Girl loves her sweets! Like mother like daughter, I guess!!! Andy's thankful for the $30 ish break in the grocery bill on orange juice, now that that's subsided. Seriously, I was drinking it like it was going out of style! Now a days, I'm mostly temped by all of that Halloween candy floating around! You can hook me up with some Starbursts, Snickers, Skittles or the like, and I'm one happy mamma!
The nerve in my back is really acting up, so if I sit for a while, or when I wake up in the morning, I'm limping like a 90 year old woman! I get a few cramps in my hips and legs, too, if I stand too long. Other than that, I'm doing awesome! :)
Since I hadn't posted in a while, I wanted to make sure that I documented all of this for Baby Girl! Oh, you're wondering about her name?! Well, I think we've pretty much decided, so we'll be sharing pretty soon! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look beautiful!
You are so darling pregnant!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! Yours is great, I'm scrolling through now :-)
Post a Comment