A few weekends ago Tucker and I went to beautiful Stonycreek Farms with (from left to right:) Elliot, Adrianne, Jamison, Jessie, Graden. Jessie came up with the idea, and we will hopefully get to go each year and watch the kids grow!!!
You may remember Adrianne and Jessie from previous posts. They are friends of mine that I grew up with, and along with Karly, we all had our boys one month apart!!! The tradition has continued, although our pregnancies are a little bit spread out. Karly had little Kinley a few weeks ago, and Adrianne just had Lani on Monday!!! I'll be having our little girl in Feb, followed by Jessie one month later!!!! We are all having girls, except for Jessie, who won't know until that little nugget is born! :) SO much fun! I'm really thankful for these girls, and that our children will get to grow up together like we did!
The boys had a blast at the farm! This was our attempt at a group shot, and for 2 year olds, it's actually not that bad!
The boys were SO cute! They stood and watched the tractor for the hayride for like 20 minutes!!! They were enamored by it, and kept waving and saying, "Bye bye, tractor!!!" Jamo even brought his own tractor from home!!!
Tucker, saying "Cheeeeeeeese!"
I just love this next picture! They had a line of old tires that the boys loved walking through!
I don't know if you noticed Tucker in the first picture of this post, but he was not as thrilled to ride the tractor as he was to stand and wave at it. Not really a shocker, but we went on it anyways, and thankfully, he rallied :)
The hayride stopped at the pumpkin patch, and the boys had a great time running through the plants and finding pumpkins!!!
At the end of the trip, Jessie gave the boys suckers for being so good...and to keep them from running out of the paying area, and they were totally stoked!!! It was Jamo's first sucker, and he made it last! We got a text from Adrianne later that said that Jamison was still eating it with his lunch!
This was such a fun tradition to start! Next year there will be little girls running around, too!!! I can't wait! :)
Thank you, Jessie, for taking all of these beautiful pictures! :D









3 comments:
I love that picture of Tucker saying "Cheese"!!
Such cute kiddos and mamas!! Looks like a way fun day!!
so glad you have lifelong friends- I support it totatlly- my best friend and I have known each other since kindergarten and our kids grew up together and now are really good friends- it's a blessing to have "extra family" :)
Post a Comment