I just wanted to update on one of my resolutions. It has been almost a month, and I have, in fact, stuck to all of my resolutions. ALL!!!
I am making progress!!! This is a big deal for me, because as I mentioned in that post, I have not felt successful at any of it for a very long time.
I am super motivated though. Driven through the hunger, and now, the workouts!!!
Andy texted me the times that the work out room is open at his school, and today we completed our second go! It's actually the most fun I've had working out, aside from my ever favorite morning and evening walks with my mom. Andy and I work out, and the kids just play on the floor! They keep me occupied so I'm not focusing on the fact that I don't like working out :)
Kendall told me about this app about a year ago. It's called the 5K runner FREE. It's like a couch to 5K app that eases you into running, which I really needed. I love to walk. Not to run. My thought process is, though, that if walking helps me lose weight, running will help me lose weight faster :)
Seems legit? Right?!
I think so :)
So, on the treadmill, walking and running, and watching the kids, and listening to some great tunes!
I've never really been a "music person." I'll listen to the radio, but I'm not going to spend my money on CD's (whaaaaaaat?!), or downloading music...
Until I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas!...like 3 years ago :/ Seriously, that thing sat in the coffee table while I figured out how to download music...and what music that I actually wanted to download!
It took a while, but slowly I compiled a playlist...and appropriately named :)
(I'd just like to say that I'm not demeaning myself as a woman, or giving others the right to judge me or my body by referring to myself as "fatty fatty," it simply just makes me laugh!!! I know how I look, and to me, it's fatty fatty :)
Anyways, I love jamming to these songs while I'm on the tread mill, and even at home, and surprisingly, it really helps me forget how hard it can be!!!





1 comment:
Great job!!! Love the song lists. :)
Post a Comment