Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This Week...

This week, the littles haven't been feeling the best.  A few low grade fevers, many runny noses, and a bazillion sneezes from Baby Girl. 

They aren't, however, "sick."  They are both in the best of spirits, not "sick" moods at all, but just wanting a bit more rest.  This Momma isn't going to argue with that :D

I had to wake Liv up at 9 the other morning!!!  As I checked the monitor before I went in, she was just lazily laying in her bed, stroking her lovies... SO cute :D

Then, as I went in to get her up from her nap yesterday, she was in no rush for me to pick her up!!! She just happily gazed up at me from the far corner of her crib with a giant paci smile, and stayed there playing with her toys!!!  I couldn't get her to stand up for like 10 minutes...which also meant I couldn't reach her to pick her up :) #shortgirlproblems
She was just so sweetly playing with her animals, loving on them, and giving them paci kisses :D  I should also mention that she is hardly a paci girl.  I put them in her crib, but other than that, she never really desires them. #sunshinegirl

Tucker has even been a little lethargic, but even that has not stopped him from his curious little spirit.  The boy wants to know EVERYTHING!  He wants to know every single thing we are going to do from the moment I wake up until bedtime, ("no, not bedtime!!!") :D

He has also been very curious/concerned/in tuned to the Bible stories that he's learning.  Last week after bible study, his teachers told me that after studying Joshua and the Wall, he was VERY concerned about all of the people inside the wall, and what happened to them when the wall came down, and if they were OK.  He talked about it non stop for the rest of the day.

As you know, the outcome for those within the wall was not...ideal.  So, although his teachers briefly described how they explained things to him, I still felt at loss of how to continue a discussion with him at home.  

His teachers did, however, say how much things were clicking with him during their discussion.  They were impressed with the questions he was asking, how much he was grasping, and said they wouldn't be surprised if he came to know the Lord at a young age!

So, that's what we've been up to!!!  That, and the 2 Colors n Cups parties I had last week with a total of almost 40 people, and the 3 that I will have this week, all in a row!!! I feel like God is really blessing me with these opportunities to do what I love, and make money!

So, yep, it's been a good week.  Exactly the relaxing schedule that I think we all needed :D

No comments: