Today was your 4 month check-up and you weighed 19 lbs 2 oz. (97%!), and you are 26 3/4 in. tall (94%!). You are just as healthy as can be, and obviously growing like crazy!
You have been eating 6 meals a day, every 3 hours, but just recently you began eating only 5 meals. Your last meal is still a formula bottle, which is working well. Your reflux doesn't seem to effect you as much any more, but thankfully I realized that my diet has much to do with that! I have cut out dairy, tomatoes, onions, and chocolate :( which makes you so much happier, so it's worth it! You take 40-45 minute naps...exactly. The 45 minute intruder has moved into your room, and for the most part, wakes you up on the dot. Seriously, I could set my watch to you! You do, however, sleep 10 hours at night! You've been doing this for a while now, and we are so glad you are such a great sleeper!
You drool constantly! You love putting your hands in your mouth, and when you hold your toys, your mail goal is to get them in your mouth! :) You drool even more as you are trying to figure out your toys. I know that you are deep in discovery by how much I have to wipe your mouth!
You love to "stand up!" You continue to be so proud when you stand up, and look all around. Now, though, I think you're enjoying the view more so than looking to see who's watching you...but not always ;)I sign and talk to you all the time, but our favorite time is on the changing table. We've been signing Christmas carols all month, and your favorite is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Otherwise, you love Patty Cake, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and In a Cabin in the Woods...all complete with hand motions, which I think you like best :)
You are talking so much! We love to hear you babble, and enjoy our little "conversations." You have the sweetest little voice, and the best facial expressions! You can change your face faster and more than anything I have ever seen before!You are also very aware of who Daddy and I are, and show it when someone else is holding you. I feel like it's a bit early for this, but you begin to cry when we're not holding you, until you can see us again. I know you'll get over this because you just enjoy people too much not to!
While sitting in your Bumbo, you love your red Sunshine toy. You love to twist it...and then put it in your mouth :)
Ahhhhh, the Jumperoo! You work so hard at the toys on it, and do it so well! You love to hear the music that plays, and can move the blocks across the ring. You are still working on the jumping part, but do enjoy spinning :)
This is your tiny hand print at the bottom! You colored it in to make a little Christmas tree!
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...ALL of the pictures! I know you say Tucker looks just like Andy...and he does... yet on the first picture of T-man with his santa hat...I see you in his eyes, cheeks, smile. He is precious and we praise the Lord for the gift of Tucker and all that he is! We are thankful to You, Lord! I enjoyed reading this soo much and the G will look you up on his "new" computer tommorow..but he is for now...on a mission with his Christmas cards! Happy 4 month birthday, Tucker! We LOVE you! oxoxoxox Love, mops and pops p.s. Andy and Kelly, you are doing a fabulous job as parents...keep up the grand work!
I love his big smile! And his elf costume. How precious! Happy 4 months, Tucker!
Post a Comment