Monday, December 6, 2010

and I quote...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have some cute pics of Tucker, but I just haven't had a chance to upload them yet! Even with Andy home on the weekends, things are pretty busy, so I have just been chill'n when I get a chance!

Andy put the tree up last night, and I hope to get a few ornaments on it sometime this week. My stockings are hung, and I'm just DYING to show you a picture! They turned out exactly how I wanted them to and I just LOVE them!

I am trying to finish working on my sketchbook. I have just loved this project, and have had a great time, but again, I find less and less time to work on it! Mom is almost done with her book, though!!! It's amazing, and she is just scooting right through it! I am only half way, and it's due in January! LOL! I think it's been a great project for us to work on together because we are both getting so many different things out of it. I am just so glad she is working on it with me! I'll try to put some pictures up on the Blue Blog after she comes over today.

Sooooo, I need your help on one of my pages in my sketchbook! I am using quotes from my favorite TV shows and movies, and I want to hear yours too! Here are some of my favorites:

*"Clint! The name's Clint!" -Chandler, Friends
*"Monkey, monkey, underpants!" -Lorelia, Gilmore Girls
*"I have to move to this chair now." -Debbie's husband, Knocked Up
*"Slap Bet!" "It's going to be Legend...wait for it..ary!" -Barney, How I Met Your Mother
*"I love the smell of freshly sharpened pencils in the fall." -Catherine Kelly, You've Got Mail

Those are just a few, but let me know what yours are!!! I will get some pictures up here soon!

2 comments:

Jen said...

ejI love reading your blog and this is my 1st time commenting.. Your son is adorable!!!

my favorite quots is from the movie a little princess

I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us

{Mum&Roo} said...

Okay, so don't be mad, but... Meg Ryan plays Kathleen Kelly on You've Got Mail... sorry for not being able to resist pointing that out... it's just that this movie is such a huge part of me...can't even explain it. Anyway, I'll comment later with fave quotes.