Do not adjust your screen. What you're about to see really IS this cute!

I think this kid is made of sugar...

and sunshine...

and hot chocolate!

I can not resist those cheeks...

or those eyes...

or those smiles!

As I tell him every day, I am so glad that God made him the special little Tucker man that he is, and that he gave him to ME!

I love this kid! :D
6 comments:
Yes! I could eat him up...such a sweetie pie of white fluff and cuddle bug! So glad I got to be with you today and have big fun in one of our favorite stores and see sooooo many people just smile and giggle over your little T-man! So proud. YES! Praise the Lord for this sugar for he just is...every mops and pops dream! Yes he is! He looks like the hot white chocolate you had today...speck so! Hugs and Kisses oxoxoxo Love, mops
That first picture is PRECIOUS!!!
He is so adorable! His smile is the most precious thing. He seems like a very happy baby.
oh my gosh, i miss him so much! i love that little snow suit on him! Pax has it in light blue, too bad T Man will prob out grow his by the time Pax can wear his :( I love the pictures!!
I think he is made of oreos. ;)
Love his lil grin - I wonder what all he is thinking about?! Prob about how he would really like for his mom to share some ice cream with him. oh yeah. :)
Holy Moly, those pictures are cute! I mean, TUCKER is cute!! That little white outfit! Love!
Post a Comment