Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update

Thank you ALL for sharing your advice and encouragement on Tucker's sleeping situation! I was blessed completely! I am so thankful to have a vast network of Mommies at my fingertips for times such as these!

Well, in the last week, Tucker has done EXTREMELY well with his sleeping!!! He has consistently slept his entire nap, with a few wake-ups here and there, but he returns back to sleep!!! The trick?

Well, around Thanksgiving, I began the process of "unswaddling." I took one arm out of his swaddle to start slow, and then around Christmas took booth arms out, leaving just the blanket under his arms. Turns out that he wasn't quite ready for that!!!

After someone suggested that maybe his muscle control might be a little better in a month or so, I tried re-swaddling him, and he seems to LOVE it!!!!

He doesn't seem too close to rolling over yet, so I keep a close eye on him while he sleeps, and we'll try the whole unswaddling thing again in a bit!!!

Anyways, it seems that January is slipping through my fingers, and in 2 days, my little boy will be 5 months old!!! He is starting to do new things that are proving that he is growing up fast! :/ I will have some pictures of him up soon, and trust me, you won't want to miss this adorable face! ;)

1 comment:

l said...

Hi! So I ran across your blog a while back and have been blog stalking you ever since! I have a four month old little boy and we seem to very much be in the same boat! I have learned alot from your posts and can relate to many of them. I hope you take the time to check out my blog~ remember its just getting started so bare with me! :)