I have really come to love Zooey Deschanel, especially now that she's staring in the new hit show New Girl!
When I first saw her in Elf, I liked her voice, but I thought she was kind of weird (I think it was the blonde hair ;). I really didn't know who she was.
Then, I saw the New Girl. I watched it at first because of how super cute she was, then all of the characters started growing on me.
From the very first episode, I hoped that she and "Nick" would someday get together (anyone else with me?!), and it seems a bit obvious that that's where the show will go. Schmidt has turned out to be a hilarious character, too! So, you can imagine when I realized that he had a guest spot on my favorite show, Gilmore Girls!!!
I've seriously watched this show OVER and OVER since Grad school, and I never payed attention to his appearance, mostly because it's so brief. Then, the other night, I sat up in bed, and put on my glasses to confirm...YES! That is "Schmidt!!!!" Here, you can see for yourself! He's part of Dean's entourage, but his only line is at 2:17. (I think this was the VERY beginning of his acting career ;)
...Ok, so I couldn't get it to upload, so just click HERE to see it!
I'd also like to point out that not all episodes of The New Girl are exactly PG, I just think their banter is hilarious!!! And, Zooey's quirky personality really shines through!
Oh, she's so beautiful!
And, I don't really know what this is all about, but she be crazy, and I love it!
Seriously! Could she be any cuter?!
Aaaaaand, if I didn't think Andy would kill me for buying a 3rd pair of glasses, I would get these :D
Happy Friday!







2 comments:
Where to begin..hmm how about the fact that I NEVER knew he was on GG? Best part is he looks like an awkward teenager and well let's face it, that makes anyone feel good about themselves when they see someone in that state :) she makes me want to die my hair brown and cut bangs...but then I would be the one making everyone around me feel better about themselves b/c I would be the one in the unfortunate role of awkward teen...
I love New Girl! I love things that are kind of quirky and it is right up my alley. Hopefully, this show sticks around--usually, the shows that I actually like don't last too long... :(
Post a Comment